Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lawyer in Las Vegas
Discharging Debt Through Liquidation
If you feel like you are drowning in debt, it may be time to consider filing for bankruptcy. Although filing can seem like a last resort, it is actually a viable solution for individuals and families deep in debt. At the Law Office of Timothy P. Thomas, LLC, we help clients explore the benefits of bankruptcy and determine whether it is the right solution for your financial struggle.
Chapter 7 is one of the most common forms of bankruptcy which is most appropriate for individuals who do not have a sufficient or reliable source of income to repay their debt. Our Las Vegas Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney is committed to helping you discharge your debt and seek a new financial start.
You may expect the following out of the Chapter 7 bankruptcy process:
- We work with you to determine that you are eligible for Chapter 7 and that you pass the means test
- You file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy petition with our help
- An automatic stay goes into place which stops all collection attempts
- You will receive a notice for the date of your hearing with the bankruptcy court
- About 30-45 days later, your bankruptcy court hearing will take place
- Your debt discharge will take place about two months after the hearing
File for Chapter 7 in Las Vegas
Are you seeking legal assistance for navigating the bankruptcy process? Our firm can help you understand your options, your rights, and guide you through the process to help make it as stress-free as possible. With 25 years of experience, you can count on us to determine if you qualify for Chapter 7 and ensure that it is the right solution for your financial situation.
Reach out to our trusted firm today at (702) 500-1468 or contact us online with any questions about the bankruptcy process.